Monday, April 8, 2013

Ilene Price Design's Art will be included in The Artisan Group's 2013 Earth Day Celebrity Gift Bag!


Hello Spring! 




The Artisan Group Collaborates with PR firm to Gift Some of Hollywood's Most Environmentally Conscious Celebrities in Honor of Earth Day 2013!

I'm am so excited to announce that my new Earth Day mandala print will be included in The Artisan Group's Earth Day celebrity gift bag for 2013. The bag is a collection of green gifts from 50 artists, myself included. The Artisan Group teams up with PR firms to direct access to high profile celebrities. They have an outstanding reputation in the industry for showcasing artist's fabulous products to some of the biggest trendsetters in Hollywood. It's an awesome opportunity.

The celebrities that will receive the gift bags are Hayden Panettiere, Ginnifer Goodwin, Edward Norton, Adrian Grenier, Kate Bosworth, P!nk, Leonardo DiCaprio, Rachel McAdams, Emily VanCamp, Woody Harrelson, Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Daryl Hannah, Malin Akerman, Ted Danson, Orlando Bloom, Jake Gyllenhaal, Josh Hartnett, Sting, Barbra Streisand, Alicia Silverstone, Courteney Cox, Cameron Diaz, Sheryl Crow, Mark Ruffalo, and Natalie Portman.



In the past, when I have participated with TAG, I gifted notecards, jewelry and t-shirts, but this time around I knew I wanted to design a new mandala and gift a print instead. Each image is printed on recycled paper, matted and then carefully wrapped in a handmade rice paper envelope tied with raffia and affixed with a sticker. Inside with the print is a business card and a two sided bio/information card about myself and my artwork.

My new print will be available online in my Etsy Shop very soon just in time for Earth Day as well as smart phone cases in my Zazzle Shop. Keep an eye out in the coming weeks for a Mother's Day print that will be included in their 2013 Mother's Day gift bag!

No comments:

Post a Comment