Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Summer's Over, Back to a Normal Life... Is there really such a thing?

Summer's Over, Back to a Normal Life... Is there really such a thing?

Wow, time flies. It was the beginning of summer last time I posted and now the kids are back in school and we are trying to get back on a routine. It was a great summer. We started out taking a cruise with my whole family for my mom's 70th birthday and ended it with our annual two weeks in Ocean City, NJ.


Needless to say I didn't do any work over the summer. It's hard to work when you are enjoying your kids without the pressures of school and sports etc.! Now I'm spending time lining up shows and house parties, tweaking my website and developing some new ideas... it should keep me very busy!


Back in June I took an amazing e-course with an artist, Kelly Rae Roberts. It was called "Taking Flight" and it was about taking that leap into business. I learned about social networking, marketing, licensing, Etsy and much more. If any of you artists out there are trying to figure out how to take that leap also, you should visit her website and blog at http://kellyraeroberts.blogspot.com/. 


Anyway, back to work now... I'll will try to post more regularly! Enjoy the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment