Thursday, June 10, 2010

I think I'm on Tech Overload!

I think I'm on Tech Overload!

Well, I've taken the plunge! I've spent the last couple of weeks creating my very first website ever and I'm so excited about it. But who knew that you have to do all sorts of things to get people to find you in search engines etc. If I type in my "Ilene Price Design" in Google... nothing came up. I had to send the link to everyone I know so they could bookmark it. I've got a lot more work to do!

So I created a facebook page, a twitter account and now I'm writing a blog with a google profile all in hopes to get more traffic to my site! I'll probably set up a flicker account as well.

The best thing I've done is take an e-course by "Kelly Rae Roberts" It's curently going on. I love her! She has always inspired me not just with her art, but with all her honesty on her blog. I've learned a lot from her already and hope to learn much more! I'll post her blog and website on mine when I figure out how!

Anyway... got to go now... I have things I have to do and I've been spending all day on this! Please visit my website!

1 comment:

  1. I viewed your products and talents. I am impressed. I think your logos are your best talent! Dawn

    ReplyDelete