Saturday, September 17, 2011

Day 1 of the Primetime Emmy Gift Lounge Complete!

Day 1 of the Primetime Emmy Gift Lounge Complete!

Well Day 1 of the gift lounge was so exciting! I was literally glued to my computer and phone all day to see who stopped by our table to see our display! Valerie and Nikki, the co-founders of The Artisan Group gave us constant updates throughout the day. Celebs like Penny Marshall, Jeff Probst, Charlotte Ross, Elizabeth McGovern, Jerry "Turtle" Ferrara, Niecy Nash, Lorraine Bracco, Mayim Bialik and so many more stopped by! Here are some Facebook posts on the Artisan Group's Page...
The Artisan Group's Facebook Page - Like Us!
Some of the celebs spent quite a bit of time talking to us! How cool is that! I cannot wait to see all the pictures. We actually have a professional photographer there taking pictures of the celebs holding our works. I can only hope that someone picks up mine and takes a picture...
My Display Piece
The lounge runs from 11am-6pm, which is 2pm-9pm my time. I'm apologizing now to my family for being glued to my iPhone again today! Can't wait for the festivities to begin! We got an email last night with an extensive number of celebs that RSVP'd to the event today... I can't tell you now... You will have to read later to find just who visits The Artisan Group!

No comments:

Post a Comment