Saturday, June 19, 2010

Thanks... and My Photography

Thanks... and My Photography

Wow, I can taste summer! As I said in my last entry, it can't come soon enough. I want to thank everyone who has been so supportive the last few months. Starting my own business has been very exciting. It was a long time coming. I knew I would get a good response from my designs, but what was such a surprise to me, was the comments I have been receiving about my photography.

Photography is just a visual sketchbook for me of line and texture of shape and color. I enjoy recording anything and everything that sparks something in me. The photos were really only for me to look at and get inspired to create. Now that I have shared my pictures with family and friends through my website, I realize they speak to others as well. I couldn't be more thrilled! I'll keep adding pictures to my albums from now on as I take them and share them with all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment